We offer consultancy and procurement assistance for copper touch surfaces: not just door furniture, but the wider suite of products for best protection.
We also help development of new and bespoke products in the family of copper alloys included within the word “copper.”
Use our unique skills to convert your problematic touch surfaces from ‘reservoirs of infection’ into active allies against infection.
We work in close partnership with approved suppliers and healthcare professionals to provide a comprehensive “one stop shop” service of advice, specification and identifying suitable product suppliers.
This enables healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes and benefit from an optimised return on investment by strategic use of copper-alloy materials for touch surfaces.
Our team offers you the benefit of their experience of working in NHS healthcare, and also of specification & sales within the copper & copper-alloys industry for engineering, marine and architectural project applications.
Our aim is to help healthcare and design professionals select the right products for their particular setting and infection control needs.
With guidance, the right products will be an effective and permanent ally in reducing the risk of infection, which is demonstrated to yield a significant financial benefit.
- Information, consultancy, guidance and technical support
- CPDs for healthcare professionals
- Site surveys to identify the key touch surfaces to upgrade
- Preparation of the ACT Business Case for the particular healthcare setting
- Selection of the prime products to ensure best results
- Sourcing of antimicrobial touch surface items
- Order management & supplier liaison
- Installation service available upon request
- Post-installation support
Copper touch surfaces can make an important contribution in sectors other than healthcare: the food industry, fitness/leisure, residential care, public transport and cruise ship sectors can also benefit from upgrading key touch surfaces.
How could you or your organisation benefit?
What could (or should) you consider?
Ask us and find out!
ACT Surfaces Ltd, Registered in England No. 8734164
1 Bearcroft Avenue, Worcester WR4 0DR